Hi everyone-
This is my first post from Amsterdam. I wanted to make it easier for everyone to keep in touch and see what I am up to over here without having to email everyone separately. Things are going pretty well so far, I have been in Holland since Aug. 5, 2008 and I am moving into my new room this coming Tuesday. I haven't seen it yet so I really hope it is nice! School starts Sept. 1st and aside from trying to get my Visa together and all of the paperwork I need to live here I have been running quite a bit and made a visit to The Hague.
In the Hague there is a miniature city called Madurodam. It really is pretty impressive and I can not imagine how much work it takes to keep everything running there and looking wonderful. Even the trains, boats, and cars run as they should in a normal city. You can see a picture of Madurodam below. I think that will be all for now, I will post again when I see my room and how everything is going this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment