Sorry for the long absence, It was a combination of being sick, busy, and then not having much to say. I am feeling better now, and I am getting ready to go on a short vacation to the South of India (Kerala) with Jose. Jose is a friend from Amsterdam (but he is originally from Mexico City). We are going to spend about a week and a half seeing a wildlife sanctuary, the backwaters, and a beach I think. We only have the first part completely booked so we are pretty free to do what we please. I am leaving Tuesday morning for that trip and should be back in Bangalore around the 22nd. I am flying back to Amsterdam on May 30th and have some things I need to take care of there. I am planning on coming back to AZ to visit everyone in June, but I don't have tickets or an exact date yet.
I have been making some (slow) progress on my thesis, but I am sure it will all come together in the end.
It's hot here, but raining occasionally now which is nice. Now that I am getting ready to go home, I realize that even though some parts of India have been difficult for me, I am really going to miss it. I think I get attached to anywhere I spend an extended amount of time. Looking forward to seeing all of you, love to all.
1 comment:
Enjoy your vacation! Looking forward to seeing you when you get back to Arizona.
Post a Comment