Monday, October 6, 2008
Going to Mumbai!
Well it turns out that the short meeting I just had with the thesis supervisor led to me ending up on the project. I will be located around Mumbai, India and will be doing research under the general theme of household's access to healthcare. That will be narrowed down to more specific research questions over the next few weeks. Considering I know next to nothing about Mumbai, I am a little curious and nervous as to what I should expect from living there for close to three months, but I am hopeful and optimistic that I will end up enjoying myself. Eek. I am a bundle of nerves now, I am going to go google myself some pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - that should be an interesting couple of months. When do you leave?
Post a Comment