Some other good news is the researcher I met in Antwerp is going to be my local supervisor while I am in India and I have moved my research location from Mumbai to a city near Bangalore called Mysore to facilitate that. They have a CHI (community health insurance scheme) there which they do not have in Mumbai, and Dr. Devadasan lives in Bangalore so it will be much easier for him to supervise me if I am close. I am working on my theoretical framework for me thesis now. It's kind of a pain because I have never done one before but I am sure I will get it worked out eventually.
Any big plans for Thanksgiving? I am going to go to the CIEE (the group I studied abroad with when I was here) thanksgiving dinner the day before Thanksgiving. It's better than nothing I suppose.
Back to work, love you guys.
2 comments:
Running in the snow ,how exiting.
Thanks for a neat blog.Ian
Enjoy the snow and stay warm. We are just staying home for Thanksgiving this year. Nicole is coming up for two days so that will be nice.
Post a Comment